5.06.2012

Change

Well I have a pretty embarrassing story. I accidentally deleted all my blog posts... so cheers to starting over! I guess on that note, let's talk about new beginnings. One thing I love about life is the ability to begin again whenever you choose to. Or when you mistakenly delete your online-life!

Fun fact #1 about me: I actually really like change. I love having new experiences, travelling new places, moving to different apartments, talking to new people, and changing in ways I never thought possible.  I guess just love new things. Because when things change it means things have potential to be even better than they already were. Adventures never happen when you stay in the same place doing the same things you've always done. That's one reason why I love to travel. I get the itch to see and experience new things!

It's unfortunate when that change hurts and brings pain. Like losing friends or going through trials. I definitely don't enjoy that! Who would? It's interesting that one of the only constants of life is change. When the road you're on is going awesome, there are most likely rocky times are ahead. But then again, when the sea is rough, you can be positive there is smooth sailing ahead. I like the way King Solomon put it in the Bible:

 "There is a time for everything; a time to to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and time to dance, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to tear and time to mend, a time for war and time for peace."

So true. Things in life are constantly changing and I love it when things fare for the better! Change can bring a lot of challenges, but it also brings exciting new experiences! I suppose we wouldn't appreciate the laughs and the dancing  as much though if we never had to weep or mourn. Those times never last forever. And for that, I'm so grateful! If everyone has to deal with change on a regular basis, I guess a good ticket to success would be learning to deal with it.



P.S. The great Taylor Swift sings a great song about Change. Whoever you are reading this, look it up! It's one of her best. But then again, I'm sure you're all girls. So you've probably got it memorized ;)

1 comment:

  1. Morgan. Why aren't we better friends? This is totally me. I love change. This is great.

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing your thoughts...