5.11.2012

A few thoughts...

Some things on my mind:

1. Surprises are the greatest. I love being taken by surprise by anything- a visit, presents, phone calls, notes- anything. Unexpected things just make me very happy.

2. BBQ's make summer divine. I went to one today and realized how much I missed them during the cold, dreary,  bleak, months of winter. 

3. I really like frosting. Home made or store bought both work wonderfully. I really should think more healthy... 

4. Organizing things is quite therapeutic to me. And believe me, working for the Air Force, there is PLENTY of opportunity for that! I organize stuff when I need to think things through. The fridge is my personal favorite! 

5. I love going on walks. Probably one of my favorite activities in the world. Long walks with real talks...doesn't get much better. 

6. My sister is funny. Seriously, I love talking to her. We crack each other up... people would question our sanity if they could hear us! 

7. Last, but definitely not least in my list of issues, is money. It just makes life SO complicated! I wonder if Bill Gates would consider sponsoring my life...


  


1 comment:

I adore hearing your thoughts...