7.20.2012

Just Walking Along...

I felt the need to change my look up! My online look, that is. The new name, "A Place In This World," describes what my current thought process is like. I listened to this song the other day and the lyrics describe how I'm feeling right now very accurately.

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me cause I'm still trying to figure it out.
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking trying to see through the rain coming down.
Even though I'm not the only one who feel the way I do. 

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans, and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve.
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine, could you tell me what more do I need?
And tomorrow's just a mystery, but that's okay.

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know. 
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes one. 
Oh I"m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.  

That's where I am right now. Just trying to figure it all out and where I fit in this world. That's what the 20's are for! Deciding what to study, who to have in your life, what to do for the world, where to go, and a zillion other things (or so it feels). I don't feel like life is grandiose, and I like it that way. Chilling in my jeans and listening to music. I guess it's in those simple moments we start to find out who we are. I can't just wait for some huge road map to fall down from Heaven for me. I can't over think things. Just keep on walking down the road I'm on and try to live as fearlessly as I can. It usually so happens in life that the map is perfectly clear looking back. But while you're walking along it seems as if your location in life is completely unknown! 

I have decided: I like the uncertainty. Even if I could, I wouldn't take a personalized map of life. I like trying my best to find my ever-changing place in this world. 

Just thinking bout stuff on a gorgeous lake in Switzerland

2 comments:

  1. Girl. I love this. The new look and everything. And you, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!! id love to be in switzerland right now

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing your thoughts...