10.23.2012

Tuesday Favorites

There is nothing better than waking up in the middle of the night to a rainstorm. The sound of rain is calming and peaceful. Walking to school with clouds in the air and the smell of rain still fresh is serene and I love it. 


I'm kind of freaking out about my mission call. I find out tomorrow! Where in the world will I go? Anywhere from Boise to Hong Kong... and you know, I guess I really don't care. Yes I have my preferences but I would be thrilled to go anywhere. I'm just so happy to be going!


I'm also loving this album. It's so fun to get new music because I actually have a little motivation to go running! My favorites= All Too Well, Red, Starlight, & The Moment I Knew (are you allowed to have 4 favorites??)


I wish I could paint/draw. Really, I wish. Unfortunately I have no talent in art at ALL. And believe me, it's not one of those things if you practice a lot then you can be good. I'm just not good. But I really wish I could paint beautiful pictures like this...


They're not brown paper packages tied up with string or anything, but these are a few of my favorite things today!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Of course I don't mind you following, I love sharing my journey with new friends! Can't wait to read more of your fantastic blog!

    xxx
    Haley

    ReplyDelete

I adore hearing your thoughts...